For all of us at the Lumene Group, good corporate governance is not only about following legal requirements, but also about being accountable, transparent, fair and responsible in our daily operations. Good corporate governance helps support business growth and inclusive societies.
LUMENE GROUP GOVERNING STRUCTURE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The role of the Board of Directors of the Lumene Group is to guide the company with the aim of maximising shareholder value while also taking into account the interests of all stakeholders. The Board of Directors supervises the management of the Company and presents its opinion on the financial statements and on the auditor’s reports to the General Meeting.
Additionally, the Board of Directors approves Lumene Group’s purpose, values and mission statements, and the processes and policies related to good corporate governance. The Board is also responsible for aligning the Group’s sustainability strategy and goals related to sustainable development.
The Lumene Leadership Team (LLT) is responsible for the management of business operations and the efficient implementation of the strategies in accordance with the objectives set by the Company’s Board of Directors and the Group CEO. Their goal is to maximise the Group’s performance including the achievement of business targets. The LLT meets regularly, at least once a month.
Each member of the Leadership Team is responsible for the impact of the business – in relation to their own area of responsibility – on the economy, environment and people.
- We comply with the laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
- We respect human rights throughout our whole value chain.
- We promote safe, healthy and equal working conditions.
- We develop, manufacture, market and sell safe and sustainable beauty products and maintain good communication.
- We establish mutually beneficial relationships with our business partners.
- We fulfil our responsibilities in the societies and communities where we operate.
- We promote continuous improvements to reduce our environmental impact.
- We are committed to fair competition and avoid conflicts of interest.
- We do not give or receive bribes or other improper advantages.